How To Collaborate To Repair Tool
Set Bugs, Extend Tool Set Functionality, Or Add Tools
In collaborating on the tool set source code, there are several principles
that must be adhered to:
- All source code is subject to peer review before incorporation into the
- All source code should meet coding standards.
- In the case of modifications to IjuScripter and IjuConsole (the scripting
- The "core" should be modified only when a bug is located
(i.e. neatening the core when the modifications are not pursuant to the
location or correction of a defect is an ill-advised activity).
- As far as is possible, Tcl extensions should be designed so that any
defects in the extension source code cannot be exhibited if the
extension is not used. (This is to prevent the difficult debugging
scenario where a defect in script behavior is due to a Tcl command not
used in the script.)
site is maintained by Dave Ashley (email@example.com).